Friday, March 10, 2017

Introduction

Hello to all future viewers of this blog,
I would like to make my first post a short description of myself and what I intend to do with this blog. I am 19 and currently attend college at The University of Akron. If I had to describe myself in one word, it would be "energetic". Throughout my life I have come across a wide variety of  hobbies that interest me and continue to find more interesting things every day. My hobbies include reading, writing, playing sports, listening to music, playing music, watching sports, hanging around with my friends, and of course spending time with my family.
The main focus  of this blog, at least at the start, is going to be to review books that I have read. Every so often a random topic may appear, but that is simply how my mind works. So if you are a big fan of books, like me, then you are in the right place. If you also like  being random in sporadic, also like me, then perhaps you will be able to enjoy this blog as well.
I hope that you have fun reading my content and appreciate the time put in to produce it. If you ever have a need to contact me for any reason, questions or suggestions, you can reach me at amaynard1923@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the book blogging world! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world, Alex! I'll be watching and reading your posts with great interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great to here. I will continue to try and put out good work. Feel free to give honest feedback whenever you see fit!!!

    ReplyDelete